- Return Policy
Need To Place A Return?
Returns With A Receipt Within 90 Days of Purchase
- The refunded product must be in new, salable condition to be eligible for a full refund.
- If products are damaged in transit or opened products are found to be defective, they will be replaced or refunded with QC Supply Credit.
- Unopened products can be returned as per the standard return policy.
- In-store returns will require a valid receipt with a purchase date within the previous 90 days.
- Returns on stocked items are subject to a 15% restocking fee at QC Supply's discretion.
- Purchases online or through our toll-free number will require an RMA issued within 90 days of purchase. RMA's will remain valid for 30 days after issue.
- Contact 1 (888) 433-5275 or send an email to [email protected] to obtain your authorization number.
- If the product is received by QC Supply after this 30 day period, a new RMA will need to be requested by the customer provided that the merchandise remains within the 90-day purchase window.
- Refunds will be issued in the same manner as the original purchase with the exception of personal checks; which will be refunded utilizing QC Supply credit.
- Returned merchandise received from a customer in a non-salable condition will be returned at the customer's expense if requested, with no credit issued.
- Non-salable returns will be disposed of by QC Supply after 30 days.
Non-Stock or Special Order Inventory
- Nonstock and special-order products are allowed at QC Supply's discretion.
Returns After 90 Days of Purchase
- No returns will be accepted after 90 days.
- Returns after 90 days of purchase will be accepted at the discretion of QC Supply and be eligible for an account credit if the product meets the following criteria:
- The product must be returned in clean original packaging and in salable condition.
- The product has been stored in a clean indoor environment without any potential exposure to either organic or inorganic contamination.
Gasoline, Diesel, Natural Gas, or Propane Powered Items
- A gas-powered item may be returned within 30 days in the original packaging if it has not been used or filled with gas.
- Products found to be defective upon initial use will be replaced at no charge to the customer.
- Items not meeting these criteria will need to be taken by the customer to a factory-authorized service center.
- Unless under warranty, repairs will be at the customer's expense.
Shipping and Handling Fees
- Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.
- If opened, we cannot accept returns of chemical or aerosol products, including but not limited to:
- Pharmaceutical items requiring a prescription cannot be returned.
- Cold ship pharmaceutical items cannot be returned.
- Deer Creek dog boxes and dog houses cannot be returned.
- Gift cards and eGift cards cannot be returned.
- One of a kind, closeout, clearance, or scratch, and dent items are non-refundable.
If the item you received was not the correct item due to a clerical error on the part of QC Supply or one of our vendors, or if the item arrived in a damaged or defective condition, please contact us at (888) 433-5275 or send an email to [email protected] to obtain your authorization number.
Effective as of 12/20/2021