Gavita UVR LED Greenhouse Supplemental Light - 120-240V
QC Part #|
MFR # HGC906425
Whether used as a stand-alone LED or to boost UV input when used with full-spectrum Gavita LED rail fixtures, this UVR LED Greenhouse Supplemental Light is a must-have. The UV-A Supplemental LED fits directly into the chassis of the Gavita 1700e LED, QC Part #365420, allowing for ease of installation and enhanced lighting.
- Designed to help boost UV output to plants
- Fits directly into the chassis of the Gavita Pro 1700e, or can be used as a standalone fixture
- Daisy chain cable allows you to easily connect multiple fixtures
- FCC & UL8800 compliant
Versatility Designed to fit seamlessly into the chassis of the incredibly powerful, incredibly popular Gavita Pro 1700e LED, the Gavita UVR LED is the perfect complement to your grow. The included daisy chain cable allows you to easily connect multiple fixtures, regardless of whether you use the UV spectrum independently, or to boost the UV output alongside the Gavita Pro 1700e LED.
|Input Current @ 100%||0.23 amps||0.14 amps||0.12 amps|
|Input Power @ 100%||30 W|
- Input Voltage: 120-240V
- Input Power: 30 W
- Heat Load: 100 BTU/hr
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Ambient Temperature: 32° F - 104° F
- Environmental Rating: IP66
- Mounting: Multiple mounting options included
- Dimensions: 42.2" x 2.24" x 1.5"
- Weight: 3.9 lbs
- Certifications: UL 1598, CSA C22.2 No. 250.0
- 5-year manufacturer warranty
Q: What's the minimum distance between the LED fixture and the lit surface?
Show Answer +
A: For maximum uniformity hang the fixture 24"-36" from the crop.
Ask a question about this product:
Write Your Own Review
Customers Also Viewed