Ranco® Digital Electronic Thermostat
QC Part #|
MFR # ETC-141000-000
The Ranco Digital Electronic Thermostat provides on/off control of heating, ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment. This thermostat constantly displays the current temperature and will display the set point temperature with a touch to the keypad. A lockout switch prevents tampering by unauthorized personnel.
A great replacement for electrical-mechanical temperature controls used in many applications. It has a wide temperature range, one and two stage capability, selectable heating/cooling modes and multi-voltage input, the ETC is designed to provide application flexibility.
- High amp output relay. Full Load 16 Amps at 120 Volt, and 8 Amps at 208/240 Volt AC single stage
- EEPROM memory retains control settings during power outages
- Keypad lockout to prevent end-user alteration of settings
- NEMA4 Moisture Proof Enclosure
- 8' lead with sensor is extendable up to 400' using 18 or 22-gauge thermostat wire
- Fahrenheit/Celsius heating/cooling modes
- Easy 4-step set-up
- White backlight on display
- Heavy-duty relay is 1 HP rated
- Sensor rated IP67 for dust and water
- LCD read-out for sensor temperature, control settings, and relay status
- Wide Temperature Range: -30° F to 220° F
- Wide Differential Adjustment: 1° F to 30° F
- Switch Action: SPDT
Q: Is this prewired?
Show Answer +
A: The thermostat needs to have electrical run to it.
Ask a question about this product:
Write Your Own Review
Customers Also Bought
Customers Also Viewed
- 2-Stage Digital Thermostat$223.18