Made in the USA
Dosmatic® SuperDos® 45 - 2.5%
QC Part #|
MFR # 113212
Dosmatic® SuperDos® mid-high flow, water-driven proportional injectors are a low-cost alternative to traditional electric technology. Unlike traditional electric pumps, the SuperDos® Injectors eliminate the need for electricity and can operate in remote areas.
They are easy to install and maintain, making them ideal for mid-high-flow injection applications.
- Precise additive injection — proportional positive displacement ensures that just the right amount of chemical is injected each and every time regardless of pressure and flow
- Safe and cost effective — patented one-way mixing chamber gasket prevents chemical contact with motor piston
- Durable body construction — the engineered proprietary composite material withstands severe weather, the chemicals used for injection, and higher operating pressures
- New mixing chamber design ensures a more complete mixing of water and injected chemicals before leaving the unit
- Existing connections for a remote discharge kit
- Standard NPT inlet and outlets eliminate the need for a separate connections kits
- Same three lower end service parts exchange between SuperDos® and Advantage models
- Flow Rate: 0.50 GPM to 45 GPM
- Feed Ratio: 0.2% to 2.5% (1:500 - 1:40)
- Operating Pressure: 5–100 PSI
- Inlet/Outlet: 1 1/4" NPT
- Maximum Temp: 100° F
- Minimum Temp: 34° F
- Housing Material: Proprietary Engineered Composite
- Weight: 10 lbs.
Injector Includes: Suction Hose & Filter, Mounting Bracket, Wear Parts Kit, Operating Manual
Recommended Accessories: 140 Mesh Filter, Check Valve, Pressure Regulator, Flow Restrictor
- Food processing treatments where disinfecting and surface cleaning are needed
- Firefighting and prevention applications
- Horticulture treatments
- Metal processing and parts wash treatments
- Pest control applications
- Odor misting control
- Vehicle wash treatments
- Water treatment
Looking for parts? We carry most repair kits and parts for the MiniDos® and SuperDos® lines of Injectors. If you can't find what you need, ask our sales staff to find your part.
Q: Come posso trovare il kit del superdos 45?
Show Answer +
A: We do offer replacement parts for these injectors.
Q: Kit superdos 45?
Show Answer +
A: Please provide which kit you require?
Q: What size of super dos is the one for my yard?
Show Answer +
A: There are a couple of factors that go into sizing a unit. We need to know what the flow rate is. Also, we would need to know what you are applying and at what rate your mixed solution would then be injected into the water. You would need to contact the company supplying the product to have them help you determine how to mix the solution and determine at what rate it needs to be injected into the water. Once you have that please contact our sales department to determine the correct size of you.
Ask a question about this product:
Write Your Own Review
Customers Also Bought
Customers Also Viewed